TextbookX is an e-commerce site dedicated to finding students the lowest price for their books. We mix our own inventory with that of
third-party sellers (in many cases, the same sellers as on Amazon and similar sites) in order to provide one of the largest inventories of new,
used, digital, and rental books.
- Shop for textbooks, bestsellers, and more
- Sell your books back through our integrated marketplace
For Customers Buying From TextbookX Direct:
If you buy or sell books through
, you are a part of our consumer direct network.
As a consumer direct customer, you receive the following benefits:
- Access to an extensive inventory of New, Used, eBook and Rental options.
- An average savings of 60% off list price when you buy Used books.
- The ability to search by ISBN, title, author, or keyword.
- Year-round buyback opportunities—sell your books, you name the price!
- Free shipping on retail orders over $49.
For Customers Buying From Their School’s Online Bookstore:
If we are partnered with your school, you will shop on a unique URL and custom site.
You get all the same benefits as our consumer direct customers, plus:
- Dedicated inventory for all your courses.
- Search by Course Name, Course Code, Instructor name or ISBN.
- School branded merchandise (when applicable)!
- Multiple payment options, including the ability to use financial aid (when applicable)!
Looking for Customer Service?
What is the Marketplace?
Chances are, you know what an Online Marketplace is—those websites that let you shop from sellers across the nation and beyond! Some of the books we
sell come directly from the TextbookX warehouse, but many come from our list of trusted, third-party sellers. These sellers range from 'volume sellers'
(big companies that supply us with hundreds of thousands of popular textbooks at low prices) to students nationwide (just like you) who are selling their
books back for a great price 24/7 (not just at end of semester buy-backs)!
Please note, free shipping offers do NOT apply to marketplace items.
- Even more discounted used books!
- Sell your books back at any time throughout the year!
- Marketplace items appear in blue, while TextbookX retail items appear in orange (as seen in the image to the right).