Ht Speak Radar
- List Price: $99.00
- Binding: Software or Access Code
- Publisher: Noyes Data Corporation/Noyes Publications
- Publish date: 12/01/2006
- ISBN: 9781891121173
- ISBN10: 1891121170
Using static pictures and animations with text explanations, the program can better explain graphically the radar techniques and fundamental concepts of application that might otherwise be difficult to grasp. A quiz provided for each lesson includes scoring and help links to test the reader's understanding and remedy any deficiencies. Radar continues to evolve in its usefulness and sophistications, particularly in the area of high-resolution imaging. Thus applications are increasing. Understanding of the underlying concepts and techniques will help individuals understand these emerging and current applications.
Demand is high among aerospace industry and military personnel for basic information aimed at non-technical people such as public relations, sales and marketing, executive, customer service and support, defense intelligence analysts, and even specialized engineers who want to learn more about "the big picture" of radar. There is growing demand also among Third World countries who are entering and developing defense programs or supplying workers to other countries.
1. Presents basic explanations of radar fundamentals.
2. Includes animations that illustratethose basic fundamentals.
3. Describes numerous radar applications.
4. Incorporates a built-in calculator for solving simple problems.
5. Provides individual lesson quizzes to test and reinforce understanding.