Error title
Some error text about your books and stuff.
Close

On Golf Lessons from America's Master Teacher

by Glen Waggoner

  • ISBN: 9780375757068
  • ISBN10: 0375757066

On Golf Lessons from America's Master Teacher

by Glen Waggoner

  • List Price: $14.95
  • Binding: Paperback
  • Publisher: Random House Inc
  • Publish date: 05/01/2001
  • ISBN: 9780375757068
  • ISBN10: 0375757066
used Add to Cart $1.11
You save: 93%
Marketplace Item
new Add to Cart $113.43
Marketplace Item
Description: Jim Flick is the best golf instructor in the world -- and reading this book is just like having Flick walking alongside you for 18 holes, talking in your ear the whole way, showing you exactly what to do.

This is not just an instructional book. Yes, there's plenty of instruction -- with sections on grip and swing and how to putt, etc. But what makes this book unique -- and what makes it work -- is that it totally captures Flick's style of teaching, which is very motivational and totally geared to the individual, rather than making everyone fit the exact same style. There are also lots of very specific and very inspiring drills to help your putting, your short game, your aim -- and your head. If his golfing philosophy could be summed up in one sentence, it's: Feel the Club. Everyone's so worried about their hip movement, their swing, their positioning, that they forget about the most important element of the game: the instrument with which you strike the ball. The more you feel as if the club is a part of your body, the better your game's going to become.

More than anything else, Flick makes golf a game -- he believes in Playing gold, not Working it. And that's very much the feel of this book. It's short and simple, it's fun, it's chatty and personal and philosophical (as any true golfer can tell you, it's a very philosophical game. As Flick says: "Golf is 90% mental. And the other 10% is mental".). The book is also very respectful of the game of golf, something golfers will understand and appreciate.

Expand description
Seller Condition Comments Price  
Seller: Owls Books
Location: Toledo, OH
Condition: Good
All pages and cover are intact. Possible slightly loose binding, minor
[...]
Price:
$1.11
Comments:
All pages and cover are intact. Possible slightly loose binding, minor
[...]
Seller: Half Price Books Inc
Location: Dallas, TX
Condition: Good
Shipping Icon
Connecting readers with great books since 1972. Used books may not include
[...]
Price:
$3.37
Comments:
Connecting readers with great books since 1972. Used books may not include
[...]
Seller: Ergodebooks
Location: Richmond, TX Ask seller a question
Condition: Good
Buy with confidence. Excellent Customer Service & Return policy.Ships Fast. 24*7 Customer Service.
Price:
$8.18
Comments:
Buy with confidence. Excellent Customer Service & Return policy.Ships Fast. 24*7 Customer Service.
Seller: TextbookRush
Location: Grandview Hts, OH Ask seller a question
Condition: Good
All orders ship SAME or NEXT business day. Expedited shipments will be
[...]
Price:
$8.95
Comments:
All orders ship SAME or NEXT business day. Expedited shipments will be
[...]
Seller: Powell's Books
Location: Portland, OR
Condition: Very Good
Price:
$10.51
Comments:
Seller: Robinson Street Books
Location: Binghamton, NY
Condition: Very Good
Shipping Icon
0375757066 Very good copy with clean pages. First paperback edition. 8vo. Published in New York, 2001. 272 pages. Free tracking USA. Quality, Value, Experience.
Price:
$15.75
Comments:
0375757066 Very good copy with clean pages. First paperback edition. 8vo. Published in New York, 2001. 272 pages. Free tracking USA. Quality, Value, Experience.
Seller: GridFreed
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Condition: New
Price:
$113.43
Comments:
Seller: Ergodebooks
Location: Richmond, TX Ask seller a question
Condition: New
Buy with confidence. Excellent Customer Service & Return policy.Ships Fast. 24*7 Customer Service.
Price:
$114.24
Comments:
Buy with confidence. Excellent Customer Service & Return policy.Ships Fast. 24*7 Customer Service.
please wait
Please Wait

Notify Me When Available

Enter your email address below,
and we'll contact you when your school adds course materials for
.
Enter your email address below, and we'll contact you when is back in stock (ISBN: ).